Underbite Treatment Without Braces?

Hello, I am 28 years old and I have underbite Class III. The lower jaw is ok, but the upper jaw is underdeveloped. After consultation with an oral surgeon, he told that my underbite is confined to the teeth and there is almost no skeletal involvement and the malocclusion can potentially be corrected with braces alone. I have consulted my orthodontist and she confirmed she can fix my bite with braces only. Please I am looking for an alternative treatment without braces wearing? Implants?

Corecting underbite

+1

Just be thankful you can get it fixed without surgery!

It is possible that Invisalign could fix your problem...probably a difficult case however....go to someone with a lot of experience

Saint Louis Orthodontist

Sometimes there are few options

+1

In a case like this, it is very likely that there is no way around braces.  Even if surgery was involved, it would likely require braces to complete the treatment.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist