Fix Underbite First or Have Teeth Shaven?

I want to have my underbite fixed by a dentist and also have my teeth shaved down to fit the others in size. I thought about veneers but they are expensive but I do want to fix the appearance of my over all smile. I saw a dentist now and he fixed all my cavities and said, I should be happy with the way I look, but I'm not. Do you have any suggestions on what I should do first? Please help. Thanks.

What order is best for repair?

+1

Every situation is different, but in general, change tooth position first, and then trim teeth after. you never know exactly how a tooth will look until it is entirely in its new position. If you shorten it first, it may appear too short after movement. Remember, you can always trim later, you cant replace natural tooth structure!

Henderson Cosmetic Dentist