Underbite: Moving upper jaw forward or lower jaw back? (Photo)

My surgeon said there were 2 options for correcting an underbite. Should I let my lower jaw moved back or my upper jaw moved forward? what's the best solution if I want to keep my facial features, but looking better? I'm afraid my nose get wider and pointing up by moving my upper jaw. So maybe moving my lower jaw back is better (is genioplasty necessary?) I also want to take lefort 2 surgery in consideration. but think my surgeon won't do that

Maxillary Advancement vs. Mandibular Setback

+1
The decision for which jaw to move in your case is an aesthetic one. It can be done either way. have some computer imaging done to show the effects in profile with either approach. This visual assessment will help make the decision for you.