Under Eye Bags Treament Due to Tugging During Makeup?

I have inherited under eye bags and from tugging the eye to put on makeup (not a good idea) so I was wondering which procedure would be best. And I do have a photo below : )

Eye bags & eylid makeup

+1

Based on the single picture provided, you have youthful skin and the appearance of the lower eyelid is primarily due to fine wrinkles, not necessarily "bags" that most surgeons consider. These fine wrinkles generally arise from the skin, not the fat.

Treatment options include basic skin care & eyelid cosmetic surgery. Basic skin care would also help with the skin color irregularity from the sunspots/freckles. A pinch of skin is removed to tighten the area. It's a simple, quick procedure that may be performed under local anesthesia and with minimal downtime.

Speak with a eyelid plastic surgeon to discuss cosmetic options that are appropriate for you. Best of luck.

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon