Uncommon to Have Thigh Lifts Performed for Poor Elasticity and Crepiness Due to Genetics Rather then Major Weight Loss? (photo)

Is it unusual for women to seek thigh lifts without prior major weight loss? I understand that surgery seems to be the only way to help correct poor skin elasticity but I have not seen any pics or info on patients who proceeded with this surgery for my circumstances...is there anything that helps produce collagen that can be taken orally.. or am I just reaching?? Thigh lifts absolutely mean scars from inner thigh down to inner thigh?? Thanks again for help!

Uncommon to Have Thigh Lifts Performed for Poor Elasticity and Crepiness Due to Genetics Rather than Major Weight Loss? (photo)

+1

Certain people have laxity issues due to age, environment, previous liposuction, previous weight loss, genetics, etc.    There is no one single reason.  I perform dozens of thigh lifts a year.  A groin medial thigh lift incision is virtually undetectable in many individuals.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of body contouring procedures each year.  Look at website before and after photos and decide which surgeon can give the results you desire.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Causes of inner thigh skin laxity

+1

We frequently see both conditions, laxity of the skin of the inner thighs from extreme weight loss and just as the normal part of aging.  The scars from a thigh lift are the trade off.