Uncle of Mine Pinched my Nose. Hours Later It Bled a Couple Drops. Did He Ruin my Tip Work?

I had my tip raised and refined

Early Trauma To The Nose

+1

Early trauma to the nose in the healing period after a rhinoplasty can potentially change the appearance of the nose. Sometimes it may not be clear immediately afterwards if any damage was done. As the nose heals over time, it becomes less fragile and less susceptible to damage. Although damage to the nose after rhinoplasty is not common, it can occur. We usually suggest wearing a baseball hat around people in crowds and keeping a comfortable distance from others during the early healing period.

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon