Unbearably Itchy 9 Days Post Op! BR/Lipo to Abd/flanks Fat Grafting to Buttocks?

I have a latex allergy. I started using the Johnson & Johnson brand non-stick pads and when I took the bandages off the inflammation was almost exactly the shape of the bandages. I couldn't find anywhere on the package that they were latex-free so I just used some gauze my plastic surgeon gave me, wrapped up in an ace bandage and put the sports bra they gave me over that. I seemed to feel better for about an hour but about 30 minutes ago ALL of my incisions all over began to itch INTENSELY!

Hello

+1

Its sounds like your having an allergic reactions. Taking Benadryl can help relive your symptoms.  Make sure you tell your PS what your feeling and what your options are to correct the itchiness.