I received surgery to remove a small hernia. Am I a Good Candidate For Umbilicoplasty? (photo)

When I was younger (about 4 or 5) I received surgery to remove a small hernia, and the doctor just stitched up my belly button like this. It didnt bother me when I was younger (obviously), but I'm 19 now and I absolutely hate it, it doesnt even look normal. I wanted to know if I would make a decent candidate for umbilicoplasty? I really wish to fix this.

Am I a Good Candidate For #Umbilicoplasty? (photo) ANS:

+2

Umbilicoplasty can be very challenging but I think in your case it could make a big difference. It may not end up perfect but I think it would be much better..it would be nice to make it smaller and try and get it to roll in a bit. A board certified plastic surgeon should be able to help you with this!

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon