How Much Would an Umbilicoplasty (To Remove the Hole Left by a Navel Piercing) Cost?

I got my navel pierced about two years ago. I liked having it for the most part, but having metal bits sticking out of my stomach got to me after awhile, so I took it out about two to three months ago. The hole has gotten smaller (was 14g, now about 16/18g), but having been pierced at an angle, it doesn't seem like it could fully close up in its own. So that brings me to my questions; how much improvement would getting an umbilicoplasty make? And how much (on average) would one cost?

Umbilicoplasty

+1

Dear Kathryn91,

Umbilicoplasty is a minor procedure that is typically performed in the office under local anesthesia. It is difficult to give you specific information regarding expected results and cost without an examination of your condition and a discussion of your goals.

Please visit an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an evaluation.

Warmest wishes,

Larry Fan, MD