Will I be able to get an umbilicoplasty procedure done on my belly button? (Photo)

I weigh about 100 lbs and I'm only 5 ft

You can have an umbilicoplasty

+1
but you do need to see someone face to face to listen to your concerns and have the opportunity to examined the belly button to determine what is causing that appearance so that a plan can be formulated that will help you achieve your goal.

Can I Have My Belly Button Appearance Improved?

+1
   Everyone has a different looking belly button and you would have to clarify what bothers you about the appearance of yours. Studies have been done that seemed to show that women liked a vertically oriented belly button, but I have found that what is desired varies a lot and that generalities can go astray with a particular patient. The most common shape requested after a tummy tuck seems to be a fairly small, round or slightly oval vertical shape.  
  One of the problems after tummy tuck is that the belly button skin is darker than the surrounding skin. This contrast looks worse if the belly button is large or exposed. My most common revision is making less skin of the original belly button visible.  If one tries to make it too small during the primary tummy tuck, the repair becomes technically difficult and there is more likelihood of post-operative contracture of the opening.
   In the case shown, it would appear that the problem is too much interior skin showing. This can be reduced with an office procedure under local anesthesia

Robert M. Lowen, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Umbilical repair

+1
You  seem to be a good candidate for an umbilicoplasty. During your consultation with a plastic surgeon it can be determined whether you have an umbilical hernia associated with the umbilicus.  If so both of these could be repaired during the umbilicoplasty surgery which could be done as an outpatient surgery.   If you have no underlying hernia, then the umbilicoplasty be done in the office under local anesthesia.

Usha Rajagopal, MD

Will I be able to get an umbilicoplasty procedure done on my belly button?

+1
   Umbilicoplasty may be reasonable, but an exam will be useful in assessing your anatomy.

Umbilicoplasty

+1
You should have a consultation to evaluate the problem. The belly botton can have an underlying problem such as a hernia. Umbilicoplasites are a common plastic surgery procedures and you may be a good candidate for the operation.

Ronald Iverson, MD
Pleasanton Plastic Surgeon