Candidate For Umbilicoplasty?

I seen from a previous post someone asking about undergoing surgery at a small weight. I am 5'3 and 125 lbs. I had gastroentilites when I was born which resulted in this scar. Is it possible to undergo this type of surgery and be achieved? I know nothing about having hemoraging behind it, and I'm pretty sure I still have peices of stiching still embedded in the scar because I had to get one pulled out at the clinic. And how would I go about finding a doctor?

Umbilicoplasty?

+2

It looks like from your photos that you had a complicated procedure done and jsut an umbilicoplasty will probably not do much. You have to be evaluated in person for laxity, hernias, etc..  You would probably need a CT to rule out hernias .  It may require a general surgeon as well for hernia repair. Best to be seen in person.