What Ultrasound Therapy Dosage is Recommended Post Vaser Lipo?

I have a home equipment - US 1000 3rd edition. However, I think it would be disruptive over stomach. I can definitely buy other equipment. So what is the recommended - frequency ex. 1, 2, 3, 5 MHz - dosage - how many times a day - duration of each session for reducing swelling and edema. The area in question is abdomen and chest. All other tips are welcome.

Swelling after vaser on abdomen, additional therapies

+1

Swelling/oedema post Vaser liposuction is common, like after any surgical procedure. Wearing a compression garment for 2-6 weeks and manual lymphatic drainage massage are all what is needed.

However, if you have an ultrasound home use device, then use the lower frequencies for 15 min daily sessions - just to help to 'unclog' lymphatic dranage system. Try to follow the natural flow of lymph fluid when you doing the treatment and put on your compression garment after the session at least for 2-3 hours.

London Dermatologist