Ultrasound/radio frequency for eye bags, does it work?

Hello all. I am wondering if procedures like Ultrasound, Radio Frequency, Vaccum Therapy, or any type of non-surgical non-filler procedures have any success in fighting eye-bags? What is the difference between these and what are the risks? If I want to discuss the causes of my eye bags and possible non-surgical procedures, should I talk to an ophthalmologist or an ocularplastic surgeon? I believe most insurance will cover ophthalmologist but no plastic surgeons right? (photos in my profile).

That's a lot of questions.

+1

Ultrasound and vaccum therapy no. Radio frequency (like Pelleve) a little. Ablative fractionated laser resurfacing yes. Insurance never covers these and it does not matter if your surgeon is an ophthalmologist, plastic surgeon, or a gynecologist. Fillers are the most likely best non-surgical option for you.