Can Ultrasound Massage Diminish Results of Perlane or Juvederm Ultra?

I have Perlane and Juvederm Fillers about 6 days ago. Trying to find out can ultrasound massage reduce or diminish filler results?

Ultrasound Massage After Fillers

+2

I strongly discourage my patients from getting facials or using Clarisonic cleanser device for at least four weeks after treatment.  If you are happy with the result of your filler, why risk diminishing it unnecessarily?

On the other hand, if you are not pleased with the result, there are other ways this can be dealt with by your injecting physician.

Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

This makes no sense.

+2

First you need to heal from the trauma of having the service.  Second you need to be assessed by your injector to determine if any adjustment of the treatment needs to be done.  These HA fillers are infinitely adjustable using hyaluronidase enzyme if needed.  The goal should be a serene treatment results that looks completely natural.

Ultrasound massage and fillers

+2

I am not sure why you would apply ultrasound massage to areas of filler placement.  I do not think that it will do anything.

Perlane and massage

+1

I would recommend not using a facial massager and/or cleansing machine for at least 4 weeks post-injection of any dermal filler. If you're trying to massage the product away, follow up with your provider for best treatment options.

Sam Naficy, MD