What is Ultrasonic Liposuction? and the Differences Between Regular Lipo and Ultrashape?

Hi there, I am looking for information on the differences between traditional liposuction or a tummy tuck as opposed to ultrasonic lipo or even ultrashape? I have lost about 25 lbs in te last 6 months and have a about 15 to go yet till im where i want to be but ive kind of hit a plateau lately. After losing the weight my stomach is what ive strated to call "lumpy" I want to get rid of the lumpy look of my stomach any thoughts on what would be the best idea? and the differences in prices? Thanks,

Differences Between UltraShape and Ultrasonic Liposuction

+1
UltraShape, Ultrasonic liposuction and traditional liposuction are all used to reduce fat.  The differences are that UltraShape is completely noninvasive, requires no anesthesia and has no downtime whereas, Ultrasonic liposuction  and traditional liposuction are invasive, requires anesthesia and have downtime. 

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon