Ultimate Breast Lift Procedure in Denver?

Most surgeon's websites describe the 'anchor or lollipop' incision for breast lift - are there any Denver-area plastic surgeons certified on the "ultimate breast lift' procedure?

Ultimate Breast Lift is a proprietary technique

+3

Dear Vikki,

Unfortunately, my colleagues are not aware that this technique is totally revolutionary as it is not at all like anything else.

Be diligent in your research. This is a great start!

The proof is in the pudding!

Kind regards,

Dr. Horndeski

Web reference: http://www.fastcodesign.com/1663319/how-one-surgeon-is-reinventing-the-female-breast-sfw

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Expectations in breast lift surgery

+1

There are several different types of breast lifts including a peri-areolar crescent lift, a doughnut or Benelli lift, a Vertical Mastopexy and a Key hole or anchor type mastopexy.  All have specific parameters.   Select a plastic surgeon who understands your desires and feels he can meet your expectations. 

Ultimate breast lift

+1

good question. I did a little research on the so called ultimate lift which is touted to be better because it avoids the vertical component of the scar.  It does however, still have a long infra mammary scar.  I would rather have the vertical scar with no inframammary component as is done with the lollipop technique. the vertical scar is shorter and often heals nicer than the inframammary.  Stick with what is tried and true, but most importantly, choose a plastic surgeon with plenty of experience with breast lifts and one whose work you like.

Scarless mastooexy

+1
as you can see if there are any opinions on this. problem is with out a photo graph we are all just guessing. many patients are candidates for the operation with the scar going only around the areola. but it is definitely not for everyone. try the question again with a photograph
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Its all marketing

+1

Everything old is new again. This is just a marketing ploy of an old procedure. The vertical scar it leaves out is usually very inconspicuous. It's a good pr move, not a surgical one.

Web reference: Http://www.wrmd.com

Ultimate Breast Lift Procedure Works

+1

The Ultimate Breast Lift  describes a breast lift that uses an incision around the areola and in the crease underneath the breast to avoid the vertical incision of traditional lifts. I have done many of these lifts and frequently use just an incision around the areola for smaller lifts. I frequently use an implant in combination with this lift to give the breast better shape.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Ultimate breast lift

+1

The "ultimate breast lift" describes a breast lift procedure without a vertical scar.  The scars that are generally the bigger issue (around the nipple and below the breast) are still used.   I have done a similar procedure but haven't given it a catchy name.   Intellectually this is a great idea but in my opinion is a great option for a small percentage of patients desiring a breast lift.  The degree of breast droop must be "enough" to avoid the vertical scar.  Also, if the breast has excess skin in a horizontal direction this may be more accurately addressed with the vertical scar. 

If you happen to be that ideal patient, this may be a great procedure for you, good luck in your journey.

-York Yates MD, Salt Lake City area, Utah.

Web reference: http://www.yorkyates.com

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon