Which is Best, Ultherapy Vs Hyaluronidase, at Removing Restylane Under Eyes?

Hi. I want to remove restylane from under my eyes. I am considering trying ultherapy first and then assessing the need for hyaluronidase. I believe ultherapy to be the safer but expensive option (and also maybe less likely to work) but im not fussed about cost vs safety.  I would appreciate any professional advice/opinions regarding my planned approach. Many thanks.

Removing Restylane/Jeuvederm safely

+1
Ultherapy would be unpredictable with regard to HA (Restylane or Jeuvederm) removal and therefore not recommended for this purpose (as opposed to skin tightening which it is designed to dol Hyaluroinidase is both safe and effective in the right hands of an experienced Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist.

Hyaluronidase is Best Option for Removing Restylane

+1

Hyaluronidase which melts away hyaluronic acid is a very safe effective technique that will eliminate any hyaluronic acid filler that is improperly placed or that has left an undesired result.  It is a quick and easy procedure with minimal risks.  In the first 24 hours you may experience slight bruising, redness and slight swelling.  In my practice, I have 100% satisfaction when using hyaluronidase.

Timothy Jochen, MD
Palm Springs Dermatologic Surgeon

Unwanted Restylane

+1

Greetings~

The easiest, quickest and more economical way to get rid of unwanted Restylane under the eyes is definitely Hyaluronidase/Vitrace.  You will notice the Restylane gone within seconds to minutes.  As with any injections, you may get some bruising or swelling but it should resolve in a few days.  Hyaluronidase--always first choice for unwanted hyaluronic acid fillers like Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm.

Good luck~

Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD

Excess Restylane in lower eyelids.

+1

The safest, quickest, and most economical way to remove excess Restylane (or any hyaluronic acid)  is Hyaluronidase.  My choice is Vitrace and it can start working as rapidly as five to ten minutes after the injection.

Kenneth L. Stein, MD

Best way to remove Restylane

+1

The best way to remove Restylane is hyaluronidase. Which can be performed through an easy injection similarly to the Restylane injection.  Ulthera is not a way of removing unwanted Restylane.

Ted Brezel, MD
Long Island Dermatologist

Removing filler from the face

+1

I would definitely go with the hyaluronidase for consistent and predictable results in removing the restylane from under your eyes. 1-2 treatments is typically sufficient, make sure to see a skin expert for this treatment.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Hyaluronidase works, Ulthera not so well

+1

Look at all the answers favoring hyaluronidase.  This will clearly work, is safe and reliable.  Ulthera is not indicated for this, raises potential eye safety issues and has not worked well for reducing bulges -whether fatty or Restylane/Juvederm based in the lower lids. 

Lawrence Bass, MD

Restylane and Ultherapy

+1

Ultherapy does not have an indication for removing Restylane.  Hyaluronidase is very safe (barring allergies) and is the best way to remove misplaced or migrated Restylane.

David Alessi, MD

Hyaluronidase works for restylane removal

+1

I agree with my colleagues. If you want to target the product directly, use the hyaluronidase. I do not think that the ultherapy will be effective. It certainly won't be cost-effective. A good resource for all things injectables is the web resource put out by the Physicians Coalition for Injectable Safety. Thank you.

Michael M. Kim, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hyaluronidase works very quickly and very predictably.

+1

Hyaluronidase works very quickly and very predictably to remove Restylane from under the eyes.  

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon