Ultherapy Directly over Permanent Midface Implants?

I recently had PEEK implants. My skin is just so lax because of previous too large implants I had in for over a year and now I'm looking into what would help it. I'm male but my cheeks look very feminine as the previous implants went too low. Is Ultherapy off limits due to the implants I have? I'm looking to tighten my facial skin overall, including my midface where the implants are. Is treating directly over my MF with implants allowed? Some say no, some say yes as its just ultrasound. ???

Ultherapy over facial implants

It is safe to do Ultherapy in those with facial implants which are located below the musculature. You can visualize the implants with the B mode US imaging during the procedure.

Ultherapy is contraindicated over titanium implants for teeth. 

Read the Ultherapy book provided on the link below.