Costs For Full Face And Neck Treatment in Inland Empire?

I would like my whole face and neck done.The estimated cost to have this done. Thank You!

What does Ultherapy cost ? Williamsville, NY

Here are some things you need to know about Ultherapy:

. I have performed Ultherapy since 2011. I have performed it in hundreds of patients.
. It is an FDA cleared technology that uses high intensity focused ultrasound energy
. It is unique in that the system uses B mode US imaging during energy delivery, making it a focused treatment, unlike RF or other technologies.
. Maximal benefit from Ultherapy reaches at approximately 6 months.

. Cost depends on the areas treated and the # of lines of treatment used: 

eyebrow only
  face and neck
  face, neck, under eyes, eyebrows
  under eyes, crow's feet and eyebrows
  upper lip only
  decolletage only
  decolletage and neck

Read the Ultherapy ebook provided on the link below. It is free access and located in the ebook section of the website.

Costs of facelifts vary within regions

I can't quote you the price for your California region to have a price lift but be aware that within the same community the price for a face lift may vary considerably.  Factors such as experience, reputation, marketing all have influence on the price.  Here in NYC the cost for the same surgery could vary from $12,000 to $30,000. Be careful not to shop price.  Get referrals from doctors and make sure they are board-certified plastic surgeons.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon