Ultherapy Should Not Hurt, Right?

I read that ulthera should not be painful (as it was for me) if the doctor is aware of where facial nerves and bones are, and performs the procedure correctly. Why did mine hurt while others did not? (I do have good pain tolerance.) Thanks!

Ultherapy can be painful when done correctly.

On a scale of 1-10, I have had patients rate the pain from 0 to 11. Everybody experiences the sensation of the treatment differently, but we offer a variety of pain management techniques to aid in patient comfort. These range from distractions, music, and breathing techniques to numbing cream, oral medications, and injectable anesthetics. We tailor pain management specifically to each patient to provide as much comfort as possible.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon