Considering Ultherapy, but Have Gold Threads in the Cheaks and Teeth Implants, Advise Pls.

I am 50 years old woman, had gold threads implanted in my cheaks 11 years ago. Teeth implants also. Can I consider ultherapy and is it worth just having it done on upper face ( forehead and eyes)? I also have fillers of hyraulonic acid done once or twice a year.

Candidates for Ultherapy

+2

The beauty of the Ultherapy is that most people are good candidates, even if you have had dermal fillers, dental implants of previous facial surgery, including permanent facial implants of any kind.  Those who won't see a significant result are those who have severe skin laxity, making them a better candidate for a surgical facelift.  For those who would benefit from a surgical facelift but are not medical candidates, or do not want to have surgery can still have Therapy, but may need multiple treatments to achieve a significant result.

Ultherapy can be done with teeth implants

+1

As Ultherapy is ultrasound and not electricity or radiofrequency, the energy should not bother the implants.

Ronald Shelton, MD