Ultherapy, chin lipo, or neck lift for 38 year old aging neck? (photo)

I'm unhappy with how my rapidly my neck is aging. It seems like my neck looks much worse than other peoples for my age. What are the best options for getting back my jawline and tightening the neck area? Any advice would be welcomed.

Ultherapy or Neck Lift

Ultherapy is the only FDA approved treatment for noninvasive lifting in the face and neck, however it cannot achieve the dramatic results of a neck lift- if that is what you require.  It is difficult to advise you from these pictures. Consult with an experienced facial plastic surgeon (as opposed to a dermatologist) who can offer you both options. Ultimately, your choice will also depend on your willingness or not to undergo an invasive procedure.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon