Ultherapy and Micro Droplet Silicone Injections?

Have there been any complications or issues performing ultherapy on patients who've received medical grade silicone as a filler? Over the years I have jad a fair amount of silicone for acne scarring. Does ultherapy pose a risk in any way? I'm specifically concerned about whether it's possible to burn the patient from heating up the silicone during ultherapy given the high temperatures used. I've had both Fraxel and Co2 treatments done (at different times) with no ill effect.

Micro Droplet Silicone Injections and Ultherapy - not recommended

I don't recommend that you have Ultherapy if you have had silicone injections in your face. I think that it could cause you harm. 

It is highly likely that silicone 'droplets' will be visualized on the B mode ultrasound images during Ultherapy. 

Read the Ultherapy book provided on the link below.