Can Ultheraphy Affect the Medication of a Polycythemia Patient?

my mom has a polycythemia vera, a blood related disease. and i want my mom to undergo ultherapy because i want her to be beautiful but she's under medication. can you please answer my query if ultherapy is safe or is it ok even if she's under medication?

Polycythemia Vera and Ultherapy - medical considerations

In PV, there is easy bruisibility which occurs with minor trauma or injury to the skin and of course spontaneously.

Ultherapy can cause brusing itself and combining Ultherapy in PV places the patient at increased risk of bruising in treated areas of the skin.