Ulthera Side Effect?

I am 27 years old, had ulthera on my eyebrows 2 weeks ago. After the treatment had no bruises or swelling, only tingling and sensitive to touch. After 3 days until today I have severe constant migraines. Yesterday I try to use darvansal( ozonotherapy), it was like electric shock to my brain. Is it normal? What should I do?

Ultherapy and migraine headaches

+1
Tingling over the scalp has been reported following Ultherapy for the eyebrows and in my clinical practice resolved after 10-14 days. Migraine headaches are not known to occur following Ultherapy. Consult your physician for examination and guidance. 

Buffalo General Surgeon

Ultherapy

+1

Migraines are not usually associated with Ultherapy. As it is still fairly close to your treatment time they will probably resolve themselves. If they continue to persist consider seeing your doctor.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Ulthera treatments over the eyebrows - Los Angeles

+1

Our office customizes Ulthera treatments over the eyebrows to prevent unnecessary heating over sensitive areas.  This is likely a rare problem and should resolve. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Ultherapy is usually not done immediately over eyebrows

+1

Ultherapy may be done on the forehead adjacent to but higher over the eyebrow, not directly on the eyebrow as there is a concern for nerve irritation which can cause some pain in the frontal scalp on the side of irritation. I am not aware of reports of migraines stimulated by Ultherapy.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Ulthera effects

+1

I have not seen any reports of Ultherapy being associated with migraines, so the timing is probably coincidental. If the treatment you are using for migraines is ineffective, then it seems like a good idea to try something else.

Richard Baxter, MD