Ulthera Side Effect?

I am 27 years old, had ulthera on my eyebrows 2 weeks ago. After the treatment had no bruises or swelling, only tingling and sensitive to touch. After 3 days until today I have severe constant migraines. Yesterday I try to use darvansal( ozonotherapy), it was like electric shock to my brain. Is it normal? What should I do?

Ultherapy and migraine headaches

Tingling over the scalp has been reported following Ultherapy for the eyebrows and in my clinical practice resolved after 10-14 days. Migraine headaches are not known to occur following Ultherapy. Consult your physician for examination and guidance.