Has Ulthera Ever Been Used (Intentionally or Not) to Correct a Bad Fat Transfer to the Face?

Several doctors on this site advise Ulthera candidates to have the procedure done before fat transfer because Ult could reduce the results of FT. Has Ult ever been used intentionally to correct FT? I had FT a year ago and have had adjustments to correct it, but I still have weird dents under my eyes and look freakish, esp when I smile.

Ulthera has not been studied to reduce fat

+1

Ulthera can provide a volumizing appearance by the lift it gives. Having communicated with the company for you, I have not found any evidence of studies that are investigating fat reduction by the use of Ulthera.