Will Ulthera Improve or Worsen my Scleral Show and Ptosis?

What direction is the lift in ulthera? My scleral show and ptosis seems to be a result of sagging of my face. I am only in my 20s. I dont have wrinkles though. Will ulthera help? Or is a mid face lift the only answer? What about fillers?

Ptosis and Ulthera

+1

It is possible that Ulthera may improve ptosis. However, the main treatment for ptosis remains to be plastic surgery. 

Ultherapy for correction of eyelid position

+1

Ultherapy of the forehead might help lift the upper eyebrow and upper eyelid to some degree but it would be contraindicated for any treatment of the lower eyelid as the contraction could exacerbate the lower eyelid scleral show.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Ultherapy is Not Indicated for Scleral Show

+1

From the photo you posted, it is difficult to determine the cause of your lower eyelid position.  Ultherapy is not however indicated for this purpose.  As to your specific question about the direction of lift, the maximum contraction is along the line of the treatment, ie if the treatment was placed horizontally, the pull will be horizontal.

Joseph Campanelli, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon