Can Ulthera Correct Puffy Overfilled Cheeks 8 Years After Fat Transfer?

Even New beauty mag talked about this problem recently. It looks fine except when I smile and then I look weird because my cheeks puff out and I appear moon faced with volume that's too low and too front and center.

Ulthera should tighten but not reduce the fat in your face

+1

Ulthera is a tightening device, not a fat wasting device.  Correction of excess fat injections can be a difficult problem.  You will need to be seen in consultation for an examination of the facial contour to be done prior to offering any opinion concerning your care.

No, Ulthera is a tightening device it will NOT reduce volume

+1

Ulthera is a tightening device that will lift tissue around the browns, cheeks, lower face and neck. It will provide a tighteness but will not reduce volume.  I suggest that we analyze the overall shape of your face, feel free to contact my office to schedule a phone or in-person consultation.  

Babak Azizzadeh, MD