Do you have to have a Tummy Tuck Scar to have Belly Button Surgery?

I would like Belly Button Surgery as I hate my belly button that was pierced & stretched through pregnancy. I need a new belly button but I don't need a Tummy Tuck because I do have tight skin.

+2
Thank you for your question. It is certainly possible to simply have an umbilicoplasty, belly button surgery, without a tummy tuck. This can be done to reshape the belly button and create an aesthetically-pleasing one to you. You would likely have an incision around the belly button itself.  Consult with a plastic surgeon well-versed in body contouring to examine and discuss the various options with you. Discuss your goals and concerns. Best wishes!  Hope that this helps!