Can I straighten my crooked nose? How old would I have to be to get it straightened?
Doctor Answers (7)
How old to get nose straightened
You and your parents should consult with a surgeon who is experienced in correcting this type of problem. you can read more about crooked nose repair and see some before and after photos at my web reference link below.
Age of rhinoplasty
You might also like...
Straighten a crooked nose
- How old do you have to be for rhinoplasty? Well, it depends on how severe your breathing problems are, as well as how much growth you have left as you get older.
- We repair children's noses with rhinoplasty at young ages, but most wait until your face has matured for a cosmetic surgery.
- It is worth discussing with a surgeon and your parents,
- possibly checking the cause of your breathing problem with a small camera,
- and reviewing the best options for you.