Can Smart Liposuction be done in conjunction with a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure?

I know that Smart Lipo tightens the skin so I would like to do a Brazilian Butt Lift with Smart Lipo as opposed to traditional liposuction if this is possible?

SmartLipo done with Brazilian Butt Lift

+2
I strongly feel it can be an ideal use of surgical resources and time to have these 2 procedures done together!  I perform at least 10-12 Brazilian Butt Lifts monthly.  The best approach is to gently de-bulk donor fat cells (preferably from abdomen or thighs) using gentle, conventional liposuction.  The fat is then precisely layered into the buttock for ideal volume and contouring.  Finally, the skin is treated with SmartLipo laser treatment for maximum tightening. Choose someone with experience and expertise in this area for best results!

Best wishes and good luck!
Windell Davis Boutte, MD

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Fat transfer to the Butt aka Brazilian Butt Lift

+2
I perform this procedure many times per month and patients are very satisfied with the overall new shape and harmonious size.  I use the laser after the fat has been removed so not to injure the fat with the laser. The laser heats up the skin and promotes skin tightening. The fat is then meticulously sculpted into the buttock to create a more youthful appearing bottom. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

SmartLipo and BBL

+2
I typically don't use fat that has been removed by laser for fat transfer.  However, you can harvest the fat first, transfer it, and then treat the other areas with laser for tightening.  I get amazing results this way.  However, it really isn't the type of liposuction, its the doctor doing the procedure.  I suggest finding someone experienced and not shopping based on price or advertisements.  Best, Dr. Emer.

+1
The best advice I can give for this is to pick the surgeon who produces consistently good results.   Look at before and after pictures and reviews.