Does my implant look funny is the bridge extruding? And is my nose a funny shape it looks big at the bottom? (photo)

I am 4 months post op and now the swelling has gone the tip seems really large and the bridge looks like its extruding and is visible on the sides especially in the light! Will this settled and look less obvious in time or should I look at having a revision?? I had a tip graft using fat from my head to create the tip of my nose along with a silicone implant.

Nasal implant

+1
It is a bit early at 4 months post op to determine final implant appearance.  If you feel your nose is still too large at 8-10 months post op, then would be a good time to discuss with your rhinoplasty surgeon regarding possible revision.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post op rhinoplasty

+1
I would give things more time to allow swelling to completely resolve. I generally recommend waiting a year before making a final decision on a nose. Then if you are not satisfied, you can proceed with revision. Good luck. Donald R. Nunn MD Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Donald Nunn, MD

Silicone implant revision?

+1
Silicone implant revision? It is too soon to say but generally as more swelling goes down it will look worse along the sides. Wait at least 2 months and then see your surgeon or a revision rhinoplasty surgeon. I do these with cartilage and do not use silicone for many reasons. Other surgeons like silicone.

Four months too early to consider a revision after rhinoplasty.

+1
From the photographs provided I don't see anything particularly wrong. Any specific questions you have about the appearance of your nose should be addressed to your plastic surgeon. In any event four months is too early to consider a revision.

Rhinoplasty

+1
Usually fat grafts get somewhat reabsorbed so I expect your tip to go down. You can help by massaging the tip in an upward fashion. I don`t usually use silicone implants but their infection rate is low and they do not integrate into the nasal tissue and can be easily removed if you dont want it. My advise is to wait at least a year to have the nose settled and then decide if yu want a revision. You should first go back to your plastic surgeon.

Vartan Mardirossian, MD
Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon