Could wearing glasses have reversed my non-surgical nose job? (photos)

I paid £500 for juvederm voluma injected into my nose last Tuesday - the results were fab! I was so happy- now today I notice the bump in my nose is now visable.. Looking at before and after and now 5 days later has proven this - By wearing my glasses have I reversed the procedure? Thanks

What to expect after nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1
It is generally advisable to avoid wearing any glasses or sunglasses that may put pressure on areas that have been injected with filler as it can certainly distort the shape of the filler.  In your case, it may be that once the initial swelling from the injection resolved, it revealed the hump once more.  Some additional Voluma should be able to improve the appearance of your profile.