How can you verify a caregiver hired for after a surgery?

Hello Drs I'm having a bbl in April I'm going to Houston by myself and I need a caregiver for a day or 2 after my sx, How do I verify that the caregiver is safe to hire? Thanks

+2
There are nurses who work routinely in conjunction with my office to help out of town patients. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Caregiver after surgery

+2
Usually surgeons will have specific people that they use to help with post-op care. You can also ask for references.

Caregiver after BBL

+1
Your Plastic Surgeon should be able to refer you to a reputable surgical companion, nurse or caregiver after surgery. 

Matthew Schulman, MD