Sleep After Rhinoplasty?

I had a rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago .today during a sleep my nose nose one side push away contact with pillow ..so is this damage my good results up to now??

Post-rhinoplasty damage while sleeping

+2

If fractures were done to align the nose, there's the potential that you may have moved the bones during your sleep. I highly suggest you visit your surgeon for an examination.

Good luck!

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and sleep related trauma

+1

While it is possible to shift your nose or cause harm while you sleep, your body does a pretty good job of protecting itself so it is unlikely based upon what you have described. More commonly the nose is injured while sleeping when someone falls after the procedure or is hit by their significant other inadvertently. That being said I would be careful if you are a restless sleeper.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose and sleep

+1

While you certainly have to be careful during the early post-op period, it is unlikely you did damage to your nose. If concerned it is best to see your surgeon.