Size Implant, Make and Profile?

I recently had a consultation with my ps about having breast implants. I am a small b cup and my bwd is 12.5. He recommended mentor 275 or 300cc in either hp or mod+. I've researched these and have compared sizes and their dimensions, also including allergan implants. He told me 325cc may be too big but from what I've read in the stats a 325cc is in my 12.5. What would you advice? I would want natural and full but also perk,so mod+ seems good, but I'm quite liking the inspira and natrelle 115?

Hello

+2
It is very hard to give you adequate advice without a picture or physical examination. You should go for a consultation, In our practice we tell our patients that 225 CC's equal to about 1 cup size.