Can I Have Shower After One Week in my Rhinoplasty?

Shower one week after rhinoplasty

+1

In general, I allow my patients to wet their face in the shower after I remove the nasal splint. Check with your surgeon for his post-op instruction protocol.

When is it OK to shower after rhinoplasty?

+1

It should be possible to shower the day following rhinoplasty provided your are feeling generally awake and alert and there is no risk of falling.  I would recommend not getting the head wet or running water on the head during the first 5 to 7 days, however.  Care should be exercised to not traumatize the nose when washing your face for the first few weeks.

Mario J. Imola, MD, DDS, FRCSC.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Shower After One Week in my Rhinoplasty?

+1

Hi,

Yes you can.My patients do but may be check with your PS.If possible avoid water on your nasal splint so as not to make it loose if you have one.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon