Revision from 265cc High Profile to 420cc Extra High Profile? (photo)

I would like to go bigger by a cup size and have been offered 420 extra high allergan overs. I am 59kg, 1.65m tall and a size 8-10. Was 32B pre op and now a 32DD. BWD pre op 11.5cm . I am 11 months post op. I am worried over them looking fake by which I mean a stuck on round ball look as I definitely want to avoid this look. Is it possible for this size to look natural on me or is it likely to create the stuck on ball look? Thank you

Hello

+1
Did you say you're thinking of going bigger over the muscle? Without seeing you or examining you it is hard to determine.