Professional Opinion on my Nose? (photo)

I am very very self conscious of my nose in profile view. I often find myself trying to face a certain way when I talk to people, and I absolutely hate the in-dent shadow it creates in photos and specific lighting. This is what I think is wrong with my nose: I have a hump/bump on my nose which causes my nasal bones to stick out quite visibly. Additionally I am not quite sure if my tip is bulbous or just has a droopy tip whilst smiling. Please could you confirm what would need to be corrected.

Professional opinion of your nose

+1

Thank you for your question and photograph.  You are a very pretty woman with a strong and in many ways a pretty nose.

I really think he should not be so self-conscious about your nose because it blends well with your overall face.

That said however I do understand your concerns and would say that a rhinoplasty with  modification of the nasal tip with cartilage resection and cartilage grafting and reduction of the nasal dorsum will give you a more petite, smaller nose which is seem to wish for

It is crucial that you consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, very experienced in rhinoplasty, and who has an excellent reputation in your community.  You're a pretty woman and you do not want amateur working on your nose

Rhinoplasty to address cosmetic nasal issues

+1

The bulbous ness of the nasal tip can be addressed through a small amount of cartilage removal and possibly suturing the cartilages together.  A small hump can be removed from the bridge with rasping.  This is performed as an outpatient procedure through closed rhinoplasty techniques and will take about an hour and a half under general anesthesia.

Nasal issues

+1

Thanks for the photos, but an in-office evaluation is always best to properly see what you are concerned about.

Professional Opinion on my Nose?

+1

Very hard over the internet to advise. But it appears a full rhinoplasty is a good option. Seek in person opinions from boarded surgeons in your area. 

Rhinoplasty Goals

+1

If your hump is removed the prominent bones would be eliminated. You do not have a bulbous tip but the tip should be narrowed and the contour improved to provide a soft refined tip. You will have an excellent result with minimal changes if the surgery is done by an experience surgeon.