Tummy tuck and neck lift with lipo and possibly butt enlargment in, Domincan Republic: Where and How Much? (Photos)

im 34 yrs old ,165cm,96kg,had a baby 6 months ago ,had a lipo and breast lift 2 yrs ago

Tummy tuck and neck lift with lipo and possibly butt enlargment in, Domincan Republic: Where and How Much?

+1
I think that additional weight loss will improve the surgical results.  I think a neck lift and a tummy tuck with liposuction can be performed together in a healthy person if the surgeon is an expert at all surgeries and surgical time can be held to 4 hours or so.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and body contouring procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.