I want to have full tumy tuck, neck lift with lipo and butt enlargment? (photo)

I'm 34 yrs old, 96kg. (211 lbs), 165 cm (5'5"), had a baby 6 months ago, had breast lift and lipo in turkey and laser lipo under arms and neck left me with saggy neck and arms.

Tummy tuck, lipo and bbl...

+1
hello. thanks for the question. the number of procedures performed in a surgery depend on many factors, the most important is your health. each specialist has their guides, so you should discuss the sequence and the number of procedures to be performed with your surgeon. I would recommend reducing weight about 20 pounds for best results.

Mommy make-over, neck lift BBL wanted

+1
Find a qualified plastic surgeon to discuss what you want, the risk and staging of surgery.
In the US, you would see an ABMS Board Certified plastic surgeon.
A tummy tuck and neck liposuction and lift can be combined.
I do not combine tummy tucks with buttock surgery. You are likely to need two operations.

I want to have full tummy tuck, neck lift with lipo and butt enlargment?

+1
This is probably too much at one time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

I want to have full tumy tuck, neck lift with lipo and butt enlargment?

+1

Whether the combination surgery is indicated and/or safe should be evaluated on an individualized basis, during in-person consultation, with board certified plastic surgeons.  Factors such health status, physical examination,  goals,  selection of plastic surgeon,  exact procedures planned, estimated blood loss, duration of surgery,  recovery considerations, anesthesia provider, surgery facility are all important  considerations.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_mommyMakeover.htm

Surgery

+1
Thank you for the photos but an examination would be very helpful. That said I would find a PS in your area and be evaluated for the procedures that you seek to ascertain that you are a good candidate. Dr. Corbin
Brea Plastic Surgeon