I want to have full tumy tuck, neck lift with lipo and butt enlargment? (photo)

I'm 34 yrs old, 96kg. (211 lbs), 165 cm (5'5"), had a baby 6 months ago, had breast lift and lipo in turkey and laser lipo under arms and neck left me with saggy neck and arms.

Staging of multiple surgical procedures?

+1
Hello!  I would consult with a plastic surgeon who would examine you and discuss the various options and assist you to decide if you wish to undergo all of the procedures at once or at smaller staged procedures.  Given the procedures that you state, having these performed at separate procedures is a reasonable decision.  An examination of the amount of work to do with each will also make the decision.  There would obviously be a cost saving and recovery benefit for a one-stage procedure.  However, your safety should not be sacrificed for these reasons.

If it was deemed wisest to stage these procedures, you will have to decide which procedure(s) are most important to you.  You should devise a priority list and discuss this with your surgeon and several of these procedures will still likely to be combined at the same procedure.  Thank you for your question!  Hope that his helps and best wishes for a superb result!

Tummy tuck, lipo and bbl...

+1
hello. thanks for the question. the number of procedures performed in a surgery depend on many factors, the most important is your health. each specialist has their guides, so you should discuss the sequence and the number of procedures to be performed with your surgeon. I would recommend reducing weight about 20 pounds for best results.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Mommy make-over, neck lift BBL wanted

+1
Find a qualified plastic surgeon to discuss what you want, the risk and staging of surgery.
In the US, you would see an ABMS Board Certified plastic surgeon.
A tummy tuck and neck liposuction and lift can be combined.
I do not combine tummy tucks with buttock surgery. You are likely to need two operations.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

I want to have full tummy tuck, neck lift with lipo and butt enlargment?

+1
This is probably too much at one time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

I want to have full tumy tuck, neck lift with lipo and butt enlargment?

+1

Whether the combination surgery is indicated and/or safe should be evaluated on an individualized basis, during in-person consultation, with board certified plastic surgeons.  Factors such health status, physical examination,  goals,  selection of plastic surgeon,  exact procedures planned, estimated blood loss, duration of surgery,  recovery considerations, anesthesia provider, surgery facility are all important  considerations.

Surgery

+1
Thank you for the photos but an examination would be very helpful. That said I would find a PS in your area and be evaluated for the procedures that you seek to ascertain that you are a good candidate. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon