I had a botched Rhinoplasty, doctor admitted bad result and said it's due to suturing. He didn't remove any cartilage from tip.

My question is, if in the future I have a revision, I know the sutures will have dissolved but can the scar tissue be freed up, so that the cartilage can spring back out? Basically my theory is that the cartilage has been sewn down tightly and is trying to swell back up to the bulbous tip I had before. Will the cartilage stay like this or is there hope that in the future I can get a regular bigger tip back without grafting from other sources? The surgeon said he didn't take cartilage out of tip.

Cartilage

+1
The problems with your nose can be corrected - whether simply removing stitches would be enough or whether grafting would be needed would be determined at the time is surgery

Dr Corbin

Brea Plastic Surgeon