Help my New Boobs Seem Too Small After the Final Surgery to Fix my Tubular Breasts. I Am 6 Days Post Op. (photo)

I had bilateral removal of becker breast expanders, capsulectomy and mastopexy and insertion of 4oocc and 440 cc implants. I had the expanders in for 10 years my original breasts were severely deformed and one was an Acup and the smaller was an AA. I am 5ft2 and 135 lbs. I am still bandaged and have a post surgical bra on but the new implants seem so small. Roughly what cup/look will I have achieved. Also nipples seem too small. Any advice or opinions much appreciated.

New Boobs Seem Too Small?

+2

As you probably know at some level, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed. My best advise at this point would be ongoing time, patience, and continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon. It is not that all unusual for patients who feel that they are too small or too large during the early stages of recovery,  only to be pleased with the final outcome.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be quite pleased with these longer-term outcome of the procedure performed.

Too early

+1
It is way too early to see your final result especially with tuberous breast deformity where the skin needs to stretch. Would be patient and wait at least three months. They should increase slightly in size as they drop and stretch out your skin.

Patrick Hsu, MD, FACS

Whenever in the acute post-op phase

+1

I will always defer to your surgeon.  You chose your surgeon for many reasons and this is not time to be doubting what you have decided to do together.  Your surgeon really wants the best outcome for you and to meet your expectations so if you have any concerns, discuss this with him/her.  This is not a time to be gathering opinions 'on-line' as it could add to your confusion and anxiety.

Curtis Wong, MD