Downing Sizing from a 700cc Implant to 300cc What Size Will I Be Roughly?

I'm down sizing my huge 700cc implants to 300cc in just over a week and I'm trying to get an idea of size. I'm terrified of making the wrong decision again and I really don't want to be big. Ideally if like to be a full b to c cup. At the moment I'm a 36 e. I'm 5ft 5 and curvy. Size 14 UK. I understand that cup size can not be guaranteed before surgery but I have to have some idea so I make the right choice. I do not want to be any where near the size I am now. Before my ba I wore a 36 b bra.

700 cc to 300 cc Breast Implant

+3

If you were a B before the first surgery and you want to be a full B or a C cup, then a 200 cc or 250 cc breast implant is probably reasonable.  Your plastic surgeon is in a far better situation to advise you on this.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

What Size Will I Be Roughly?

+2

There are no fixed definitions of cup size. It sounds like 700 cc brought you up about 4 sizes, dropping 400 cc should take you down two or so to a full c small d range. All the best. 

Downsizing to 300 cc implant

+2

Your plan sounds reasonable to achieve your goal.  I agree that pictures of your desired result are incredibly helpful to guide your plastic surgeon. 

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Downsizing implants

+2

A rough estimate witha volume decrease is about 150-200 cc's per cup size. Remember bra cup size does not always match up to implants.

Downsizing implants and relationship to cup size

+2

My general rule is ABOUT 150-200 cc implant size per cup size, depending on your frame.  Going from 700 to 300 cc would bring you down about 2-2.5  cup sizes, so if sounds about right.  No one but the surgeon evaluating you in person can give you the most accurate answer, and even that will be at best an educated guess.  But sounds about right.  Best of luck to you.  Keep us posted. 

James E. Chappell, MD

Downsizing your Breast Implants?

+2

Thank you for the question. As you can imagine, online consultants will not be able to help you as much as your plastic surgeon will be able to do in person. Based on the anxiety evident in your question, I would suggest that you spend additional time with your plastic surgeon communicating. In my practice, I encourage patients to use pictures to help demonstrate breast size that they like as well as what they consider to be too big or too small.

As you know, discussing cup sizes is just too subjective and leaves too much room for miscommunication.

Again, request additional time (to discuss goals) with your plastic surgeon prior to surgery.

Downing Sizing from a 700cc Breast Implant to 300cc Breast Implant

+1

Need really to see photos for any suggestion and comment. For sure 700 that you do wear now in an uncommon size in my experience. Need a clear evaluation of your tissue elasticity to predict is tissue will scrink on new breast reduced implants.

Alberto Di Giuseppe, MBBS
London Plastic Surgeon