Who to Go to in UK for Butt Injections?

Hi! I'm in UK my upper body does not match with my lower body my butt and thighs are very small.

I'm doing lots of exercise but still nothing works can you please tell me any way to enhance the shape of my butts and thighs or from where I can get supplements to enhance the shape of them in UK. I want to try some injections but I don't know from where I can get them.

Buttock enhancement

+1

I cannot give you information about the UK, however Miami is beautiful this time of year and this is a procedure that I am quite familiar with (buttock fat grafting) as we are in an area that values a beautiful buttocks!