Breasts Seem Too Small After 2 Surgeries to Fix my Very Severe Tubular Breasts?

I am 5 days post breast surgery. I had bilateral removal of becker breast expanders, capsulectomy and mastopexy and insertion of 4oocc and 440 cc implants. I had the expanders in for 10 years my original breasts were severely deformed and one was an Acup and the smaller was an AA. I am 5ft2 and 135 lbs and like a busty look. I am still bandaged and have a post surgical bra on.

Five days too early after breast augmentation to pass judgment.

+2

Ultimate size after breast augmentation is subjective. At five days it is premature to judge the final aesthetic outcome. 400 mL implants are fairly generous.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm

+2

As you can imagine, online consultants will not be able to give you specific advice and/or reassurance. However, generally speaking, it is not unusual for patients who are 5 days out of surgery to feel that their breasts are too small or too large.

At this point, I would suggest continued patience given that you will not see the final results of the procedure performed until the dressing/bra have been removed; best to wait at least 3 to 6 months before evaluating the outcome of the procedure performed.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Breast augmentation revision

+1

At this point you just have to wait and see how things settle and to see if you are happy.  Good luck.