Breast Implant Replacement?

Thank you for all your comments they have been very helpful. How painful is having a second op compared to the first one? I have spoken to my surgeon who said its not as painful second time around and to expect minimal discomfort but what does he actually mean by this? I'm having my 700cc implants removed and replaced with a much small implant and I want to be prepared. Thank you

2nd time around-usually easier

+2

I would agree with your surgeon! There seems to to be less discomfort when secondary procedures are performed. Keep us posted.

Helli

+2
Having a second surgery is definitely a lot better than the first time around. Pain is different in regards to 1 patient to another.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS