30 years female and still have active acne which lately started to leave deep scars and discoloration on my face. What can I do?

I totally can't go out or meet anybody without wearing foundation and make up. I recommended by a friend to use combination of cream: Acretin 0.05% (tretinoin) + Eldoquin forte 4% (hydroquinone) + Elocom 0.1% (mometasone furoate) I supposed to mix equal amounts of them every night and use before sleep then wash in the morning and use spf 50 sunscreen during the day.I have tried chemical peels 9 months ago and unfortunately the result was not satisfying I really appreciate any advice

CO2 Laser Facials Treat Acne Scarring

+1
Your best bet, considering time and money spent, would be to invest in CO2 laser facials. One facial would be enough to rid your dermis of scarring and discoloration, depending on how deep your plastic surgeon decides to go with the laser. You can request a higher level of laser if you would like the results to be substantial, but the time it takes for your face to recuperate can take longer that the usual week of pink skin. This facial will also improve collagen regeneration, to help your skin grow healthier.

It is recommend you ask the surgeon what levels they are comfortable using on patients, how long they have been practicing the CO2 facials, and what machine they use. Sciton is the best option, which is what Yeung Institute uses. It is also recommended that you see a plastic surgeon who knows dermatology and musculature enough to not burn your face and cause more scarring.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon