3 Months Post Lipo Aqua Lipo and Bbl..possible to Have Seroma?

Hello, i had the brazilian buttlift abroad 3.5 months ago,Its difficult to observe in a photo but on my right flank to my belly button when gently pressed it mimics a slight waterbed motion. I emailed my dr and he said it could be seroma and i should wear a tight compression garment for 2 weeks.Im a little worried as reading svout seromas- it should be aspirated as soon as possible? Could it be that my right side is Taking a little longer for skin to retract as it was slightly larger post op?

Seroma Needs Drainage

In general, seromas need drainage unless they are very small.  These cavities can form irregularities in the final result.