3 Months Post Lipo Aqua Lipo and Bbl..possible to Have Seroma?

Hello, i had the brazilian buttlift abroad 3.5 months ago,Its difficult to observe in a photo but on my right flank to my belly button when gently pressed it mimics a slight waterbed motion. I emailed my dr and he said it could be seroma and i should wear a tight compression garment for 2 weeks.Im a little worried as reading svout seromas- it should be aspirated as soon as possible? Could it be that my right side is Taking a little longer for skin to retract as it was slightly larger post op?

Seroma Needs Drainage

+2

In general, seromas need drainage unless they are very small.  These cavities can form irregularities in the final result.