2 Weeks Post Revision Open Rhinoplasty?

I had my second open Rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago did to a protruding columella . My left nostril at the top on the columella has a lump. It is numb to touch and that side will not stop running. If is constantly dripping. I am concerned about this lump. Should I travel back to see my surgeon?

2 weeks after revision rhinoplasty

+1

You are still experiencing a great deal of swelling at 2 weeks post-op, and it is difficult to give you advice without examining you in person. I would recommend speaking with your surgeon to see what he/she advises. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com/face/rhinoplasty/

Rhinoplasty lump

+1

If you are concerned about the arly post-op results especially a lump, then you should see your surgeon. Good luck.